Part Time Housekeeper
Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Housekeeping Aide.
The Housekeeping Aide is responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the community to include common areas, residents’ apartments and exterior patios, porches and other areas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways and common areas & identified exterior areas
- Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned
- Participates in annual cleaning schedules
- Utilizes cleaning chemicals and equipment properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines
- Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns
- Keeps housekeeping carts and vacuums clean and in good working order
- High School Diploma
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills and a positive disposition
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please apply for immediate consideration.